Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ethan's Fourth and Fifth month

My how time flies! I have been terrible at keeping up with the events during the holiday season! I have devoted myself to catching up, so here are some of the milestones Ethan has reached in the last couple of months:

We introduced Ethan to solid food right after he turned 5 months old. He has been pretty interested in anything that we happen to be holding, but he was especially interested in this bowl of food!
Getting ready for the first bite of solid food...
Not so sure about this new food...
After a few bites, he wanted to take over!
We did have some issues with the new texture...
and swallowing...
But in the end he was a happy boy! I bet he'll be really happy once he gets to start eating some foods with some flavor!

We took Ethan to the playground at our apartment complex to introduce him to the swing. I wasn't sure how he would like it considering that he hates his swing at home. But we were pleasantly surprised that he LOVED it and was cracking up most of the time!





As you know, tummy-time has been a dreaded event for Ethan from the beginning...we are finally making progress and he actually enjoys tummy-time now, especially since he can roll over to escape it now! We can't put him on his tummy without him rolling over within 5 seconds!
Five months old already!!! We can't believe how fast he's growing up!

3 comments:

Brandon and Jennie said...

Cute pictures! I love the close up toward the end. Ethan was having a blast on that swing. Maybe I should bring Wyatt over for a play date.

Robin D said...

He's so big...and cute...and what a chunk! But by far a cutie!

Matt and Autumn Stone said...

lol he looks like he enjoyed that bite of food with that big smile! i just want to squeeze him he's so cute~