So, I know that I'm behind in updating our blog....again. But this time I think I have a really good excuse:

I have been sick as a dog! That's right, we are expecting baby #2 in the Bernard family! We are very excited, especially since I'm through the sick phase. I am due September 23 or so, which puts me at 11 weeks right now! Almost through the 1st trimester, thank goodness! Ethan will have just turned 2 years old, so hopefully they will be close as they grow up and be good buddies!
I went in for my first sonogram a couple of weeks ago, and they found a small area they were concerned about called a subchorionic bleed (basically a clot), so I had to go back in today to check it again. Usually it bleeds out or your body reabsorbs it. Today the sonogram showed that it had decreased in size, which means my body is reabsorbing it, which is ideal. The doctor is no longer concerned and I won't go back for another month, at which time I will have a normal check up.
I was very sick from the very beginning and have basically been trying to just survive the days. Now that I am feeling better, I am able to eat better and accomplish more. So I guess I won't have a good excuse if I don't update the blog soon! We are so excited to meet our new little one!
2 comments:
Yay! Congrats! I'm so jealous! I already have the baby fever.
congrats! I love the two year difference between my girls. To me it's the perfect age gap!
Post a Comment