Well, let's start this post with a picture of this little guy! I feel bad because we haven't taken nearly as many pics of him as we did of Ethan, but I heard that was the way it would be! As you can see, he desparately needs a haircut, which will happen the next time Tristan is home.

We didn't get around to dying our Easter eggs until the day before Easter this year...I still feel like we aren't unpacked and settled so we got busy with a lot of other projects and it kept getting put off. But the important thing is that we did it! Here they are all ready to dye eggs (don't they look thrilled?).

Carter's all ready to pitch in and help!

Doing an egg dying tutorial

Ethan trying it out

Then we headed over to Grandma Bernard's to have an early Easter dinner with her, Aunt Tennille and Aunt Desiree. Grandma even had an egg hunt ready for Ethan. He really got into egg hunts this year so it was fun to watch.

That was a tricky one!

Running to get one

Ethan's stash!

After that we headed over to LBA park for our ward Easter egg hunt that evening. We had a great time and it was fun to get to know some people in our new ward.

He found two at once!

And, of course, you can't go to LBA for an egg hunt and not go on the toys! Even at night!

It was fun to watch Ethan enjoy some of the activities that we do to celebrate Easter. It's fun now that he's getting older and actually gets excited about them.
2 comments:
I do love seeing more pictures of Carter. I have to say that taking less pictures of the second child is not true for us. We still take the same obscene amount of pictures. I print a book of our blogs every year and I had to divide 2011 into two books because we exceeded the amount of pictures that can be included in one (1500 is the limit!) But I am sad to admit that for the third year in a row we did not dye eggs with Drew (and yes that is all of the Easters that he has had!) I don't know why it just never happens for us!
I see some very cute shirts in these posts! Love these boys!!!!
Post a Comment