Thursday, September 13, 2012

The End of July

We really were lucky to get to spend so much time with friends in the month of July.  It just seemed like there was always something going on!  The Hands On Children's Museum brought in a helicopter from the Olympic Flight Museum for the kids to come explore, so we headed down to the capitol campus to check it out!

Ethan loved exploring inside!
 In the pilot's seat!
 I ran out real fast to get a picture from outside
 Being the co-pilot this time
 It ended up being a lot prettier of a day than it looks like in the picture, but I still thought this was a nice picture of the state capitol.
 We saw Anderson, Vinny, Skyler and Dylan down there, too.  I was able to snap a few pics of the Marlatt boys.

 Allisha and Dylan
 I was trying really hard to get a picture of all the boys together, but this was as good as it got...Ethan was being a little rascal!
 We also just let the boys run around at the campus to burn some energy!
 We also continued to go to our ward park playdates on Tuesdays.  This was a new park for our family and the boys had a blast there.  Carter  really started getting mobile and exploring right around this time.

Chewing on a stick--all boy!
 Scaling the wall
 Happy little grin!
 Crawling around the playgroud...this was the first time that he left the safety of the blanket.  Usually I will set up a big comforter for him in the grass to crawl around on, but this day he decided enough was enough and he wanted in on the action!
 Tracked down Brother!
 We ended the month by celebrating Anderson turning 3!  How did these boys get so big so fast?

Ethan watching Anderson with his birthday cake

 Birthday boy
 Carter even explored the bounce houses this time and loved it (as you can see)!!

No comments: