Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Random November and December Pictures

Just when I think I've finished 2012 I find more pictures!  Some of the actual timeline is fuzzy for me so  sorry in advance!

Our elf, Penguin (named by Ethan), continued to cause mischief leading up to Christmas.  Here's one of Ethan finding him tangled in the christmas lights one morning.

 Just a cute little face...
 followed by a silly one!
 I'm pretty sure this is November, but we had some fun practicing one-to-one correspondence one day.  It was supposed to be with M & M's, but Ethan was just as happy with raisins!
 So was Carter!
 I can't remember if it was November or December, but we got snow!  It was just a dusting and never stuck around past lunchtime, but it was enough to get bundled up and head out for some playtime.
 This was Carter's first experience with snow other than when he was a little baby, so it was fun to watch him.
 Ethan making a snow angel
 Carter putting the sandbox toys to good use in the off-season
 And then....about 2 weeks before Christmas we caught a horrible stomach bug.  Carter got it first, then Ethan, then me.  Tristan was the only one who was spared (thankfully) so he was nursing 3 sick people all night one night.  I felt so bad for him.  This was our life for the last couple of weeks of 2012.  Pitiful, I know.

No comments: