I have jokingly dubbed January, February and most of March of 2013 the "lost months" because I was so very sick at the beginning of my pregnancy. So we really didn't do much. But at the beginning of January (before the sickness really hit) we headed up to visit the Seattle Aquarium. Ethan has always loved aquariums and fish tanks and we figured it would be a good indoor activity for the rainy, cold winter days.
Checking out the starfish at the entrance
Carter exploring what this glass is all about and the fish behind it, too!
The touch tanks were a huge hit (which actually surprised me when it came to Carter)!
At the underwater dome watching the fish
We stopped to take a picture on the sea otter bench...I thought this was fun...
This one was from a little over two years ago when we were here visiting my parents on vacation
This one was from this trip...funny that I'm wearing the same coat! Comparisons like this make me recognize the blessings of our growing family!
Ethan really has a thing for Orcas right now, so he had fun watching the videos, looking at the Orca skeletons and posing on this Orca replica at the Orca exhibit.
Checking out the blowfish at the North Pacific exhibit
We had to stop by the touch tank for round 2 of exploring!
My littlest jellyfish!
Carter liked these jellyfish images being projected onto the floor and had fun exploring his shadow.
My big jellyfish!
It was a fun day and I'm glad the boys enjoyed the trip so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment