We had a beautiful Fall this year. We didn't have much rainy weather so we got to enjoy being outside. There was one afternoon that was SUPER windy. We couldn't find our kites, so we improvised and tied some string to plastic bags. The boys had lots of fun catching wind in them and running around burning lots of energy. I had to stay in with little Ashton, but I had fun looking at the pictures and watching out the window!
Pure joy!
Another afternoon I decided to take the boys out to take advantage of the leaves blown down by all of that wind. We went on a "leaf hunt" to make some wreaths out of leaves later on that afternoon.
Ethan found a big one!
Exploring together!
Cheese!
The colors were so pretty and there were so many to choose from.
One afternoon Tristan took the boys out to explore the woods and burn some energy. He got some beautiful shots of the scenery. I love how beautiful it is here!
They boys had lots of fun exploring.
I'm so glad that my boys love to be outside, no matter what the weather. It's fun to see them enjoy playing outside together!



No comments:
Post a Comment