Saturday, February 7, 2015

Ashton at 1-year-old

This little boy is such a JOY to have in our family.  He is busy, busy, busy and always into trouble (the good kind, of course).  He usually smiling (mischieviously), giggling or trying to copy what his brothers are doing.
 I'm so grateful for the energy and the happiness he brings into our home.  It's hard not to smile when he smiles and laugh when he laughs.  From an early age he has made his presence known and made it clear that he WON'T be left out of any action without a fuss.
 He started walking at 9 months old--I'm sure just so he could keep up with everything!   Now, if only I could keep up with him!
 But truly, truly, I just love this sweet little face so much.  I'm so grateful for him.

 Things to know about Ashton at 1-year-old:

 
::  Favorite person in the whole world:  I would say it would have to be his brothers--especially Ethan

 ::  Favorite food:  Ashton really is not picky at all.  He mainly loves whatever anyone else is eating and always wants to try it for himself!

 ::  Favorite book:  Ashton loves board books and books he can interact with.

 ::  What he thinks he's really good at:  Anything his brothers are doing!

 ::  Vegetable he hates the most:  Cooked Green Beans

 ::  Favorite ice cream flavor:  Any flavor I will give him!

::  He loves to see his Daddy over FaceTime when he's away.


Ashton fits into our family perfectly.  His personality balances the other boys' out so well.

No comments: