What do you have to do after going to the Pumpkin Patch? Decorate pumpkins! Last year ours boys decided they wanted to carve their pumpkins instead of painting them. I'm not sure if they were impressed by the guts or not!
I'm pretty sure Tristan wasn't! Haha!We also had a beautiful double rainbow one day that we could see right out our back window!
The boys wanted to moved their pumpkins inside one night so they could watch them glow in their bedroom.
Ethan's Kindergarten class had a friend named Huggy Bear. Each kid got a chance to take Huggy Bear home and record their adventures with him in a special book and then share it with the class.
Ethan enjoyed reading with Huggy...
and introducing Huggy to his other stuffed animal friends.
The boys built a fort and played with Huggy inside.
That night when I went to check on the boys before I went to bed I found the boys had swapped beds! Haha!
We also took Huggy for a walk...
...and a bike ride!
Just more school fun! I'm so glad Ethan has so many fun things to look forward to at school!
No comments:
Post a Comment