Things have been pretty normal around here lately, which is a very welcome way for things to be in our opinions!!! I am still doing private tutoring for 3 hours in the morning during the week and Ethan is coming with me on the weeks when Tristan is working. When Tristan is off work, he and Ethan get to enjoy some daddy-son time while I'm working. I love seeing how Ethan's face lights up when his dad is playing with him! He truly loves his dad and I'm glad they get some time to be together while I'm working.
Ethan is currently mastering the art of sitting up on his own. We've had a few tipping incidents, but he usually manages to stay upright, but leaning sometimes. I often refer to him as the "Leaning Tower of Ethan"...We were practicing one night after his bath.
We found a great deal on Craig's List on this ExerSaucer and it keeps him rather busy. Often I'll find him playing with the tiny white tag on the hanging arm--even with all of those toys surrounding him! He's so silly. He also notices tiny details on everything...strings on sweatshirts and sweatpants, zipper pulls and tags on pretty much anything.
I am still serving as the Young Women's President, so I have Mutual every Tuesday night. Tristan works at the Temple on those nights, so he comes with me to church on Tuesday nights and makes lots of new friends.
He finally moved into his "big boy" highchair. It's really nice to have him in a convenient chair, however, he gets distracted by the straps that hold him in and sometimes it prevents him from eating...so sometimes we have to unstrap him...like I said, all about the details.
The most recent thing we have discovered about Ethan is that he is very determined to get his hands on WHAT he wants WHEN he wants it! You can see here that he was determined to get that last little bit out of his bottle...and he succeeded...
No comments:
Post a Comment