Friday, February 26, 2010

6 months old!

Time sure flies! I again find myself doing a poor job of keeping this updated, so here's a little catch up in the next few posts!! Ethan reached the 6 month mark!!! I just can't believe it. He is such a big boy and a joy to have in our family.
He has gotten a lot more active and exciteable! He cracks me up on a daily basis.
O.k., so sorry these are sideways, but I was having technical difficulties and couldn't figure out how to flip them!!! Anyway, but his 6 month birthday he was rolling like crazy! As soon as we would get him onto his tummy he would roll right over!!! I think he enjoys being able to get out of the dreaded "tummy time" on his own!!


Before we know it he will be a year old! Being a parent is such a joy!

1 comment:

Matt and Autumn Stone said...

wow!! i can't believe he's already 6 mos!!! time does fly!