Friday, December 17, 2010

Life Since Halloween

Since Halloween, things have been busy around here but we find time to relax when we can. The weather stayed pretty nice until mid-November, so we enjoyed the cool mornings with our doors and windows open. Tristan liked to sit out on the porch and eat breakfast on occasion. Ethan, well, he just mooched off his dad!


We introduced Ethan to crayons one afternoon and he really took to it! Here's dad teaching him how.
Coloring with Dad
What do you do when you can't decide on a color? Use them all!
Trying to get the hang of it...
We continue to meet up with friends almost weekly for playdates. One day we went to Lindsey's Bouncing Tigers Bounce house. They have a lot of really neat toys, but it took Ethan a while to warm up to it. I think he'll enjoy it more when he's a little older!
Going down the slide alone
What a smile!
Boys being boys!
He still love books, and especially loves to flip through the pages of his scriptures (let's hope he feels the same way later!).
One day he was eating spaghetti noodles and he literally had them hanging off the back of his head...I was cracking up!

My two silly boys
He sure keeps us busy!

2 comments:

Allisha said...

Cute pictures!!! I'm totally jealous because I want to have weekly play dates with you guys!! :) It looks like you're always having so much fun!

Jill Britt said...

You're officially ahead of me on your blogging now! Great pictures. I love the spaghetti on the back of his head!