Ironically, just 2-3 weeks after being completely snowed in, we had a beautiful February weekend with highs in the 60s! We decided to jump on the opportunity and headed up to the zoo to meet Kelly, Justin and Anderson for a day of fun!
Ethan getting up close and personal with the resident roaming peacock

Taking care of our littlest

Enjoying the "Nemo" aquarium

What a beautiful day for the zoo!

Anderson and Ethan cheesing it up!

We had several days of wonderful weather, so we decided to hit up Yauger Park another day that week. This play structure is HUGE. Like to the point I'm a little uncomfortable up there. So I let Tristan do most of the high altitude playing with Ethan.

Sitting on the teeter-totter with Dad

Trying to pull dad off to go play on other toys

Carter enjoyed some time in the swing (Thanks for the fleece suit Brandon and Jennie!)...

and Ethan still pretty much doesn't like them!

Trying out some of the other toys

I ventured up for ONE trip down the mammoth slide.

Then we went for a little stroll around the baseball fields. Ethan did some rock climbing...

and puddle splashing (boys!).

Home after a fun day. I think he looks like a little thug in this one!

We are hoping that that isn't the last spring-like weather we see any time soon! What a fun couple of days!
No comments:
Post a Comment