Thursday, March 22, 2012

Ethan and Carter

Our two boys always keep me on my toes. I love watching them together as Carter gets older. It's hard to believe that Ethan is such a big boy. He is still pretty much always sleeping on the floor rather than his bed...During nap time one day he never went to sleep, but he stayed in his room for over an hour quietly. When I went in to tell him quiet time was over this is what I found:
He loves to line all his cars up on his bed and drive them around.
He obviously got tired of his cars and resorted to his books as well! At least his bed is being used for something!

This picture is for our Louisiana peeps--especially Jill and Nathan. They got him this shirt before we moved and he finally fits in it! I was having a hard time getting him to stand still so I could get a good pic, so here's an action shot!
And one with the binoculars...he's a weirdo, what can I say?!
Carter at 5 months old--he's getting so big!
Ethan is becoming better buddies with his brother each day. One day after church they were laying on the ground together and Ethan reached over and put his arm around Carter. It was so cute!
Then he was doing in another morning while they were watching cartoons. It's so cute to watch them interacting.
I love this picture because they are both actually looking at the camera!
I love this one because it captures perfectly how much Carter loves his big brother. He is always watching him and just smiles at everything Ethan does!

I love my boys!

No comments: