So while Tristan was at work in February we decided to move--again. We had wanted to find a rental but had temporarily given up on the idea. Then a few of my friends sent me a listing for a great rental house, at a great price, in a great area. I went to see it and the rest is now history. So we packed up and moved at the beginning of March. We've spent most of our time just settling in and trying to get unpacked while entertaining the two boys.
Some things never change. First night in the new house and he's still sleeping on the floor!

Carter got to start solids! It was so funny because Tristan was holding him and mixing the cereal and Carter just started helping himself and using the spoon on his own. You think he might be a little bit ready for solid food?

I love the uncertain look on his face as Tristan give him the first bite!

Reaching for more

Carter kept trying to grab the spoon when in was put into his mouth! Maybe he'll start feeding himself sooner rather than later!


Ethan came to help!

This kid loves cereal!


Moving to a new house meant moving to a new ward and a new nursery for Ethan. Fortunately, he really likes the new nursery. Well, his second Sunday in nursery I arrived to find him sitting on one of the nursery workers' laps crying. Apparently he fell into a wall and got the bruise on his forehead and then a few minutes later fell into a table which gave him a black eye. Poor kid!

Other than that, we've been doing the normal things...like snacking and watching Curious George...

...and Carter, well, I think he's teething. He is chewing on EVERYTHING. Not so happy in this picture.

A little happier now! He was being funny and just holding the teething ring in his mouth with no hands, but, of course, once I got the camera out he wouldn't do it again.

We are so grateful to have more space in our new rental home. I'm sure there are many adventures to come and we break it in!
No comments:
Post a Comment