So one day we were having some more fun in the tunnel...I tell you, these kids love this tunnel!
I think having a dad that loves to be silly helps things out a little bit, too! Carter loves it when you peek in the mesh windows at him.Peek-a-boo! And then as I watched them playing I started taking a real good look at Carter...
Ethan's turn to play peek-a-boo!
Lovin' the tunnel!
And suddenly, I knew...it was time to cut Carter's hair. We had been talking about it for a while, but it just seemed so early. He has much more hair than Ethan did at his age and he just looked--raggedy.
So we set out to cut his hair. He actually did pretty well...
...until the end. Poor kid doesn't realize that this is just the first of many of these moments!
But in the end, he was happy and so was I because he didn't look raggedy anymore. He just looked a lot older...
He's growing so fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment