Ethan really loves my dad a lot...and the feeling is totally mutual. Sometimes I think my dad offers to do things for me just to see Ethan (just kidding, but I'm thinking seeing him is a huge perk!). One day my dad stopped by when Tristan was working and offered to mow our lawn for us. Ethan had to race out to the back yard to get his mower to help, of course!
I love how he's following right behind my dad!Another day we went out to some friends of my dad's so Ethan could drive his RC boat on the little lake they live on. Here he is getting ready to put the boat in the water.
Driving in circles
Getting some help from Papa
I'm grateful that Ethan has a guy he can spend some time with when Tristan is gone. Sometimes I think he gets sick of being around just mom all the time!
No comments:
Post a Comment