Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Great Outdoors

Both of our boys love the outdoors.  L. O. V. E. it.  Carter throws a fit when I make him come inside from playing.  Needless to say, they have made great use out of our backyard this summer.

Even before Carter could walk he just crawled around all over.  It didn't even phase him.  He just wanted to play just like Ethan did.
 Watching his big brother
 Ethan going fast, fast!
 It was nice to have a place to do the messier projects, too.  Here Ethan was trying out his new easel that he got for his birthday.
 Carter got to paint, too.
 Carter even learned how to climb up the slide before he was even walking...I knew I was in for it then!

I'm so glad that  we had such wonderful weather this summer so we could enjoy doing what our boys love best!

No comments: