Friday, November 9, 2012

Puyallup Fair--2012

I always enjoy going to the Puyallup Fair, if for no other reason, the yummy scones!  But this year I didn't even get them!  The lines were just too long and the kids were just too antsy.  So at least I also love going to see the animals.  Ethan always loves to see animals, too, so we headed to see the piglets first.  These sweet babies had been born the night before I took this picture.  They were so cute!  We decided to skip the line for the petting zoo this year and go do some of the other things we had on our list this year.  We stopped and had a little picnic and then were able to meet up with Tristan's mom and sister for the second half of our day!
 Ethan was finally big enough to go on rides this year.  We let him choose 3 rides.  He chose these airplanes first.

 Once the ride started he was cracking us up.  He kept sticking his tongue out like this when he was shooting his gun!
 The other funny thing he did was that he kept ducking.  Every time he came around so I could get a picture of him he would duck.  Tristan thinks he kept thinking he was going to hit his head on the canopy bar that you can't see in this picture.  But the point is, I had a hard time getting good pictures of him because he kept ducking!
 He chose the boats next.  I love how into it he is...I mean he was cranking that steering wheel!
 He also kept looking at the ground going by underneath him.
 His last ride was this car ride.  We were starting to sweat a little because this was his first choice but they were taking a long time to open it up.  No one could tell us when it would start, but finally it opened and he was able to go on it!
 They paired them up with random people if they didn't already have a partner, so I don't know who he's riding with.  He had a really good time driving that car!
 Happy (tired) boy with his daddy.
 Carter spent most of his time lounging in the shade.  By this point everyone was a little pooped out!
 Bass Pro had a trout fishing station, so Ethan was able to go catch his first fish!
After fishing, we said our goodbyes and headed home.  Tristan had to leave early the next day so we didn't stay as long as we normally would have.  But we were glad to go for a little bit and have some fun at the fair!

No comments: