Popcorn is a favorite snack around here--especially for the boys. Carter had been trying so hard to get ahold of some everytime we had some. Finally I just gave in even though he wasn't really supposed to have it yet. As you can see, he enjoyed it a lot!
Yum!One day we had apple smiles for a snack
I started teaching Ethan how to use scissors and glue. He loves it. I think it makes him feel like a big boy!
Doing some apple stamping
For some reason, baskets and empty boxes are a favorite toy in our house. Carter is constantly trying to climb into them no matter how small they are!
Two boys in a basket!
Later that morning I found them in my room rolling around in my DIRTY laundry. What weirdos!
We finally pulled up the last of our carrots. Ethan loves, loves, loves carrots. Carter wants to, but just doesn't have enough teeth yet!
I love how they are looking at each other in this one!
Ethan never really got into swings. He still doesn't like them. Carter, on the other hand, loves to swing!
One night we decided to roast marshmallows in the back yard. Here's Ethan, all ready to roast his first marshmallow!
Getting it toasty brown!
A marshmallow for each of us!
Trying his first S'more...later he ditched it and just started eating the chocolate pieces. That boy LOVES chocolate.
Carter's first S'more
As you can see, he was diggin' it!
Shoving more in his mouth
Apparently he was playing in the grass, too, because the grass was stuck to the marshmallow on his face! That kid is so crazy!
I just love our silly boys! There is no shortage on entertainment around here, that's for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment