I decided to hold off on taking family pictures this year until Ashton was old enough to actually sit up and be seen in them, which worked out well because that put up right at the end of the beautiful spring weather. We asked our friend Christie Marlatt to take them again because we really liked working with her and really liked her prices, too! :) She recommended Ft. Steilacoom Park and we LOVED it. Our boys especially loved the playground that we played on at the end!
She got some really good, silly ones of Ethan (almost 5 here)
Love this one of our whole familyMe and my boys...Love how they are showing Ashton some love in this one!
I also like that she got some of just the boys and Tristan
Brotherly love!
Another silly one of Ethan!
She also managed to get some not-so-silly ones of Ethan, which was quite the feat!
I love this one of me and Carter!
The ones of Ashton are so, so sweet! (About 8 months old here)
Another great family shot!
This is one of my favorites...all of my boys together.
I love how sweet and gentle Carter is being in these pictures.
This sums up our pace of life!
Carter was tricky that day. He didn't really cooperate very well with getting a picture of just him. But right at the end she managed to nab one! I love this picture of him. (Almost 3 here)
In heaven on a tractor!
This is just a little real-life shot for you!
Me and my sweet Ashton. I love the blossoms in the background.
I love having such great pictures to capture certain seasons of our life. I know it will be all too soon that my boys tower over me in our family pictures, and then I will have these ones to look back on when they were just small. :)




























No comments:
Post a Comment