Saturday, July 26, 2014

End of Spring--Hello, Summer!

As the warm weather kicked in we got to see what a water baby Ashton really is.  We already knew he loved the bath, but who wouldn't love a nice warm bubble bath?

 Bubble beard
 He loves ANY water, at ANY temperature!  Again, as I unloaded the camera I got a glimpse of some backyard fun I had missed out on.

All smiles.

 He literally splashes non-stop when he's in the water!
 The boys have loved having a pool set up to splash around in on hot days!
 Ethan really likes to use the camera, so he took this picture of Tristan as we were getting ready for a family bike ride.
 Ashton's first time riding in the bike trailer.  He loves it!  Carter is good company for him and Ethan rides his own bike.  It's nice to be able to get out for some fresh air and exercise as a family.
 We went up to visit Uncle Kelsey and Aunt Nicole for a BBQ and some playtime at the park and Ethan was snapping some pictures again.  He's getting pretty good at it!
 They loved playing with their puppies, Kirby and Bella.  But I'm pretty sure our boys wore them out!  Ethan took this one, too.
 The last day of preschool!  It is so fun to see how much Ethan has grown over this last school year.  I'm so excited to see him grow more in Kindergarten next year.
 Being goofy.  He wouldn't pose for a "normal" one, so this will have to do!  ;)
While I know Ethan will miss school, I was so glad to have summer vacation start.  With it comes a more flexible schedule, playtime and SUN!  Summer is such a great time to live in Washington and we plan on making full use of it!  :)  Happy Summer!

No comments: