Sometimes it's not until I empty pictures off of the camera that I see what Tristan and the boys are up to when I'm not around!
I'm not sure where or why this was taken, but Carter sure would make a cute little farmer!
Apparently Tristan had the boys doing yoga one day while I was out grocery shopping!And they were using their construction goggles as makeshift SWIM goggles! LOL.
Ashton is a funny kid. He discovered the door stoppers and LOVED the sound they made when he played with them. It was hilarious.
One night we decided to put our tent up and have a movie night and sleepover in the tent.
Getting the beds ready!
Excited to watch Frozen! Grandma and Papa Walker gave it to them in their Easter baskets, so it was time for a viewing!
We had a great time and I'm sure our neighbors loved hearing "Let It Go" blaring out of our tent at 10:00 at night!
Afterward I headed in to sleep inside with Ashton since he was teething and not sleeping well. They boys slept through the night and slept in the next morning which was impressive. The boys couldn't wait to have another tent sleepover again soon.


No comments:
Post a Comment