Ethan enjoyed summer but asked often about when he got to go back to school. He was a little nervous about going to a different school than he went to for preschool, but I think once we visited for back-to-school open house he felt a little better. It especially helped that 2 of his preschool friends are in his class and two buddies from church.
He was excited to complete his very first homework assignment (before school even started!) and Carter, of course wanted to do homework, too. So I copied it so he could do it too (I wonder how long I'll have that problem. Lol!)
All done! On his apple he had to write some things about himself so it could go on the class bulletin board.
Back-to-School morning!
Tristan made some fun apple-shaped pancakes for the boys.
All ready to head out for his very first day of Kindergarten!
He came home with nothing but smiles and happy reports! As much fun as summer is, it's nice for Ethan to have his own thing to look forward to each day and to have a way to get out. It's also nice for me to have more one-on-one time with Carter, since Ashton often naps during the morning when Ethan is at school. I'm trying to relish this year as much as possible. Starting next year he will be in school all day, every day. I can't imagine spending that much time away from him. But I'm grateful that he's in great hands and that he enjoys it! Here's to a great school year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment