These are some fun pictures I found on our other camera when Ethan and I got back from our trip to Utah this summer. From the looks of it, Carter had a good time being the "top dog" for a few days!
He apparently was taking pictures in the car at some point. Lol.
And he enjoyed going to visit Grandma Bernard and Aunt Desiree with his dad and Ashton.
A few more pictures snapped by Carter, I'm assuming. Haha!
The hardest part of being gone from our family was how sad Carter was when we did FaceTime with him. I just wanted to squeeze him. It made me realize how hard it must be for Tristan each hitch he's away.
We received a warm welcome home and Carter was very excited about the stuffed shark that Ethan picked out for him at the dinosaur museum. Now all Carter talks about is wanting to go to Utah. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment