Sunday, July 29, 2012

Random June Fun

There are so many funny moments that I can't get to the camera fast enough for, but I still manage to catch some good ones.  One day Ethan and Carter were just playing in the bathroom.  Ethan was fully dressed in the empty bathtub and Carter was practically naked just itching to get in!  Carter loves the bath tub!
 I don't know what it is about boxes, but Ethan is constantly trying to climb into them!  He is just plain silly!

 I think Carter was propped up like this drinking a bottle while Ethan watched cartoons.  He just looked like such a big boy!
 Ethan saw that the camera was out and wanted to get in on the fun!
 The garden really started booming!  We started harvesting our lettuce and it has been such a nice, fresh treat to go with our meals.
 My dad has strawberry plants that Ethan loves to eat off of.  My dad actually told me the other day he's never eaten any of his strawberries because he saves them for Ethan because he knows how much he loves them...what a dedicated Papa!
 Enjoying his strawberries with breakfast!

 Carter finally got really confident about standing and pulling himself up.  He loves to watch out the window.
 Ethan always wants to hold Carter, which is very cute.  Unfortunately, Carter very rarely wants to be held now that he's so mobile!

 My tomato plan started getting fruit!  These are sweet yellow tomatoes.  They are small like cherry tomatoes.

 The carrots started really sprouting as well!
 Carter is pretty much done with baby food and will eat anything you put in front of him.  The thing I love about this phase:  he can feed himself.  The things I hate about this phase:
 There is always such a huge mess to clean up!

 Carter loves the laundry room and the bathroom.  One day I caught him being devious in the laundry room digging in the clean laundry and playing with the rug.  Just look at that face...he knows he's such a cutie!

 Ethan still loves playing with his cars.  For some reason he likes to take rugs from all over the house and turn them upside down to drive on them.  He has a rug that is meant for driving cars on that has roads and all and he even turns THAT one upside down.  Such a silly boy!!
In case you couldn't tell by all of the pajama pictures, June was a pretty laid back month after all the Father's Day celebrations were over.  We just hung out, enjoyed the pretty weather when we could and played!

No comments: