Tuesday, November 29, 2016

4th of July 2015

I'm always grateful when we have good weather for July 4th.  This year was especially hot, so we didn't make it all the way through the parade for fear our little boys would fry up!  But it was fun to trek down and check it out for a little while!  The boys always love seeing the vehicles and horses.
 They raided Tristan's hat collection to help keep their heads cool.
 Time for some cool cars!

 Carter got lucky and caught some of the candy they threw our way.
 A cool tractor train!
 And a helicopter, too!
There is a fireworks stand set up just behind our house, so we headed over and bought a few fireworks to set off and did them in front of our house.  After the kids went to bed, Tristan and I got lucky and had a great view of a fireworks show that the people running the fireworks stand did.  It was a great way to end a fun, hot day.

And I'm not sure what this is all about, other than the fact that Ashton is just crazy.  Haha!

No comments: