Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Ethan's 6th Birthday

Ethan requested a Hot Wheels birthday again this year, but there were no decorations to be found.  So I made due with what I had saved and some generic balloons and streamers.
Tristan and I surprised him with a silly string attack when he woke up that morning.
 I snuck out and got him his favorite, donuts, for his birthday breakfast.  I would say everyone was happy about his choice.




Carter ended up having a relapse of the fever that he had while we were camping so he ended up crashing while we had dinner.  It's no fun being sick!
Ethan chose his favorite dinner, macaroni and cheese with hot dogs and watermelon.  It wasn't gourmet, but it made him happy!
Grandma Bernard and Aunt Desiree joined us for chocolate cake after dinner.  It was fun to celebrate with family!
Before bed, Ethan measured up to see how much he had grown.
Time sure flies!  We had a fun day celebrating our big 6-year-old!

No comments: